Thursday, January 31, 2008

Photos- Day 31

What a crazy past 48 hrs!
My camera is acting up, the lens won't automatically close and sometimes it won't turn on. I have no clue what's wrong with it. I took a crappy project 365 photo yesterday because I couldn't get my camera to work until 11pm....

It started snowing here this morning- look @ the library on campus! A far cry from what it looked like on Tuesday, huh?

Driving home was TERRIBLE. The turnpike was a mix of ice/snow- I don't think I ever got about 50 mph on the way home.
Once I got closer to home, the roads got better, and I saw 4 sandtrucks. It's been snowing since I got home, but it doesn't appear to be as bad as it was earlier today! Crazy Oklahoma weather!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to know why you were taking pictures while you were driving in that weather?

Sarah said...

ha- I was driving really slow when I took them! I didn't think Brandon would believe me how bad it was, thus the photos :)

Allison said...

Awww... I miss the snow! My mom in NW AR was out of school today because of the snow there too.

Anonymous said...

I wish it would snow like that here, just once!