Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Project 365.....

Allison mentioned 'taking a picture a day' as one of her new year's resolutions on her blog....and while online today I saw this:
http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

I hope it's ok for me to copy you Allsion! But it sounds like such a cool idea!

** Why I am doing project 365?
to document my travels, accomplishments, couponing accomplishments/pitfalls, and relationships. This year is going to be a crazy one with my completion of graduate school, etc. (see my previous post)
And hopefully, I'll become a better photographer through this experience! How cool would it be to put all these photos in a scrapbook? :)

So, here's my photo for Day 1:
This is my 'future speech pathologist' shelf. Over the past year and a half, I have accumulated all these childrens books, board games and speech path tools of the trade.
What's so exciting about this is that in May, I can hopefully move all of this to my new office, and start using it!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Of course, I don't care. I think it's such a neat idea too! So, are you going to post them here?

Christy said...

That is a really great idea. I may jump on board too. I've even had a busy enough day to "back count" it! :)

Britni said...

I love this idea. I think I might try it starting today. My brother in law is in town and this is inspiring me to take pics to document his visit!