Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 4.....scrapbooking

Every month, the ladies in our Sunday School class get together for a scrapbook/craft night. I've kinda taken over organizing these things, and tonight, we are going to Scrapbooks Galore! I always end up lugging ALL of my scrapbooking stuff up there, having to make 2 trips from the car to the crop area.......
But, tonight's going to be different!!!! I pre-planned my pages, and brought only the papers I need.
Here's what I'm taking:
I got a rolling tote for Christmas. It holds my Cricut, cartridges, paper, paper trimmer, etc.

I'll post pictures later of the crop!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ahhh...scrapbooking! :(

Anonymous said...

I love my rolling tote too, but I wish I could make it in one trip! When we crop, I usually have 2-3 trips to the car! Can't wait to see pics.....