Sunday, January 27, 2008

My 1st time E-Baying.....

I listed 4 of the 10 or so items I've picked up thrift store/consignment store shopping over the past week or two, and here's how I've done so far.



Pd. $4.99 for these shorts, sold for $20.23 and $5 shipping (shipping will only cost me about $3 to the winners address)


Pd. .89 for this skirt, sold for $1.99 with $4 shipping (same as above)

Pd. $2 for this dress, sold for $3.99 with $4 shipping



Pd. 2.25 for this outfit, sold for $4.25 w/ $4 shipping




So, all and all I did ok- the only thing I made a huge profit on was the shorts. I still have a few auctions left on ebay, so we'll see how those do.
I'd really like to keep up with what clothing is selling well on ebay, and try finding it @ the thrift/consignments stores around here. Any little extra $$ is good!


My friend Allison did a WFMW post about thrift shopping for ebay, and I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without her help! Here's the link:
http://thestoryof5.blogspot.com/2008/01/wfmw-ebay.html

5 comments:

Allison said...

It's so much fun isn't it? If you want to keep selling clothes, I would get a lot and open a store. :) YOu'll have much better luck with the gymbo pieces/separates.

Jerri said...

great job ebaying! I have 5 & 7 year old girls with TONS of clothes ready to pass on. I'll have to spend a few extra minutes sorting & ebaying them before heading out to the Goodwill.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great job ebaying!

Vickie said...

This is awesome! I have so many clothes that my teenagers have outgrown that I would love to sell on Ebay but have never taken the time to actually do it. I think a lot of them would sell great since they are in great shape and name brands such as Polo. I bought them at a thrift store and they look amazing. My boys could not wear them out.

jeannie said...

Ebay is great! If you have the time. I had made loads of money! When I had more time and devoted alot of time to it. I was a Powerseller. I am now taking a break. If ever I can be a help, give me a shout.
jeannie