Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 6...church and inserts!

What a BEAUTIFUL day here! The car thermometer said 77 degrees! I'm already ready for Spring.
This morning I woke up early and went down to QT to get the coupon inserts...and we got 6 of them instead of 5! That new Red Plum company had 2 in ours.
Here's what I did until it was time to get ready for church:
Our Sunday School class moved to a different time (now 10:45am) and location today. We are in the new gym/rec center that our church just built! Our new room is really nice as is the new gym and work-out machines/track they have above it.

Brandon joined the church basketball leauge and starts playing tomorrow night.

Alson, we went by Walgreens to run some of their deals, and this is what I got:

  • 3 Robitussin's- $6 each
  • 3 Christmas take out containers- .33 each
  • 1 Excedrin- $3
  • 2 magnetic notepads- .75 total
  • Leap Frog puzzle- 3.99 (all toys on sale now)
  • 2 Cover Girl mascaras- $7 each
  • 2 renyolds foil & 1 wax paper- .75 each
  • $15 perscription

Total spent after coupons, rebate and RR: 19.21

Overall- a wonderful Sunday! Hope yours was great too!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I think that our coupons here sucked. I was so excited about getting 6 inserts and well, I just don't think ours were all that great. I wonder if yours are the same as mine.

Unknown said...

We only got 2 inserts. Our coupons are always stinky! how can I get good at couponing if I don't get good coupons?????

Christa said...

My brother usually sends me 4 of each coupon insert, so I'm hoping they got the 5 or 6 inserts this week, too!

Your deals at Walgreens are exciting - I can't wait to map out my plan for this week, too!

Anonymous said...

I loved the coupons this Sunday, too! I can't wait to see how much money we can save this year. Blessings!