Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WFMW: Target coupons

Did you know that Target has their own store coupons? And, you can combine them with manufacter coupons that you find in the Sunday inserts? :)

Every 2 weeks, Target posts new coupons on their website. Here's the link to the current ones:
http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials

Even though the coupons don't expire for at least a month, they are pulled from the target website when the next 2 week cycle of coupons is published on Sunday.

One of my favorite coupon sites, http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ has created a coupon generator where all the un-expired Target coupons are stored. (You have to create a user name to access this portion of HCW, but it's free and no spam, I promise! Once logged in, go to Coupon Resources, and on the drop-down menu you will see 'coupon generator')

Once you are in the coupon generator, you can pick how many coupons you'd like to be printed. (ex- I want 4 dole salad coupons, so I enter 4 next to Dole Salad, and click 'get coupons'.) You can print multiple coupons at once, saving on paper and ink!

Also, you can print the current, online coupons at Target! Go to the kiosk where you print registry information, and click 'Target.com'. Go to the bottom of the page, click 'Super Target Coupons and Specials', select your coupons and print on Target's blue paper using their ink! :)

What great deals have you gotten using Target coupons? Or what deals do you have planned?


Check out more great Works for me Wed. tips over @ http://www.rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/

11 comments:

Vickie said...

Sarah,
Thanks for this tip. I just discovered this today! So it is every two weeks? That is awesome!
Blessings,
Vickie@PursuingSimplicity

Christy said...

Deals? Can we say, "Huggies!!"

I also went nuts with the pepsi coupons. 4/10 with 1/1 coupons. Great deal for around here.

Reighnie said...

Great tip! I went to check it out. I didn't know that Target had their own coupons or even accepted coupons. I didn't know that some Target stores had bakeries either. Learn something new every day!

Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...

Thanks! I'll have to check these out! :-D

Mindy said...

Thank you for sharing. I'll have to check it out.

Infinity Goods said...

Very valuable information. Thank you for teaching this to all of us. I'll be going to their kiosks.

Britni said...

Thanks I love Target and love saving money even more!

SAHMmy Says said...

Great tip on the link for pulled coupons! Target always seems to run sales on coupon items right after they take them off the site--try to hold on to their coupons until near the expiration date for the best deal.

Homeschool Help Web said...

Thanks! I like to use the generator at A Full Cup:

http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator

but I like knowing where different generators are at, because sometimes one place will find one that another has not.

Melissa Markham said...

Great tips! I especially like where you print the coupons out on their paper and with their ink!

tickledpink.nicole said...

I had no idea - thanks!