Wednesday, January 23, 2008

thrift store finds!

Today I swung by 2 thrift stores, continuing the hunt for kids clothing to sell on ebay :) At the last store, they didn't have much clothing- but I found these:

I was wanting/needing a space heater for upstairs, and have secretly always wanted a smoothie/drink maker! Ever since my friend left a spoon in my mixer, it hasn't worked the same.

I got both of these for $10 total! :) The smoothie maker has never been used, and they let me test out the heater.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so jealous you are getting to go the ts there and I'm not! BTW, they become addicting! :)

Unknown said...

I love my smoothie maker! DH decided he loved it so much this summer that he went on a sandwich and smoothie diet for about 2 weeks. Boys are silly!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great finds!
WTG!
BTW...totally off topic here.
Have you ever used anything from talktools.net?
My dd's SLP suggested we get the horns, straws kit from there. Her oral muscles are weak.