Saturday, January 26, 2008

Photo 26

Some gals from our Sunday school class (and my friend Lauri) and I signed up for a Wilton cake decorating class @ Hobby Lobby and it started today. We'll meet 4 times, 2 hrs. each. I learned alot today and can't wait to make my cake next week!
Supplies were a little bit more expensive than anticipated- thank goodness Hobby Lobby runs 40% off coupons! Here's all my supplies/goodies for the class:


I plan on posting my cake photos here every week. I'm really excitied to learn more and be able to not only make better cakes, but decorate them for our birthdays, etc. And, when we have kids- I'll be able to make theirs too! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

How Fun!!! The lady that made my wedding cake teaches these classes. She has tried to talk me into taking one. (Her name is Jeanette and she is WONDERFUL!!)

That sounds like so much fun. Can't wait to see the pics!

Ashley said...

I would love to take one of those classes!! What fun!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

Anonymous said...

My oldest dd wanted to do this for her 13th b-day. We ended up taking Course 2, also.
If you read my other blog, you can see those pictures.
http://www.spiritualparentingto4.blogspot.com

You'll be amazed at what you can do with those tips! It's fun!
I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of your cakes.

Kimberly said...

Have fun with your class! I have always wanted to do one of these... maybe after grad school!